keskiviikko 5. toukokuuta 2010

Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian Challenge #9



It´s time to set a new Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian Challenge and this time we don´t want to see any cards...the theme is Anything but a card. This challenge is also a joint challenge so all the challenge blogs have the same theme.

So let´s get on to my project. I decided to finally decorate one of my cardboard boxes, so my project was a fairly simple one. I thought about covering all sides of the box with patterned papers but soon realized that the lid wouldn´t fit if I used papers to decorate the box itself. So I did some inking and stamping instead and quite like the end result. On the lid I then layered papers, cardstock and my image, which was one of Karen´s older images, Ride´em Cowgirl. I coloured it with Promarkers and stamped the corners of the dp with a corner stamp from Prima. Then just added a few pearls to the sidepanels and that was it.

Now it´s your turn to make something else than a card, just use a Karen´s Doodles image and your set to go. Have fun crafting!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Wauw Tanja...you always amaze me. You are so talented. Love the box and the paper you have used...fantastic. Lovely colors and coloring.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    VastaaPoista
  2. This box is stunning, Tanja:O) Love the pretty papers and colours, beautiful design. Your colouring is brilliant!
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is such a lovely box!!! I love the papers and colors. Awesome coloring too. :-)

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails