perjantai 21. toukokuuta 2010

Stamp Something DT card...2 of something




Happy friday! Now it´s time to Stamp Something again. And this week we´d like to see 2 of something in your creations...this could be two images, two papers, two embellishments etc.

Our sponsor is Karen´s Doodles and that´s why I have this cute Ride´em´Cowgirl as my image. I coloured it with Promarkers and the papers are from DCWV. I used two dp´s, two cardstock and two pearls. That´s how simple my card is. I kept it very simple as the image was so adorable.

Now it´s your turn to use 2 of something in your card. Have fun crafting!

...and if you haven´t yet taken part in the Stamp Something two year blogaversary hop it may be time to start hopping, bloghops are always a blast. Go here to start from the beginning.

See you later!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails