keskiviikko 30. kesäkuuta 2010

Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian Challenge #17 DT card



Hey! It´s wednesday and time for another Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian Challenge. This week we are setting a colour challenge for you...it´s time to see some GREEN, YELLOW and BLUE creations.

I made a card for a boy again, just thought this boy with his frog was so much fun. I did the colouring with Promarkers and layered up some green, yellow and dark brown cardstock with my MME Bloom&Grow dp´s. Wrapped some linen string around the card and that was all, I might add a sentiment later when I know who this card is really for.

Have fun crafting with your KD images!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails