maanantai 14. kesäkuuta 2010

Stamp with Fun #63 DT card


Happy monday! Let´s Stamp with Fun again! This week the theme is fairytales or myths, so get your sweet mythical stamps ready.

I thought this genie from WoJ was just perfect for this theme, remember the tale of Alladin? I coloured my image with Promarkers and kept the layout of my card fairly simple and opted not to add any embellishments. The papers are from Papermania and K&Company.

Not many of you know that I make jewellery as I haven´t shown my creations here on my blog. I thought it was about time to reveal that side of me also. So here´s one of my new designs that actually inspired me to colour my image with purple and pink. The necklace is made of  handmade glass beads out of India and the pendant is made of silverplated copperwire. I make jewellery mostly for sale, our crafters society has a small boutique here in Luopioinen that´s open only during summertime and we also travel together to go sell our products at various marketplaces and sales.


...and here were just a few pics of the card alone.

Have fun stamping!

1 kommentti:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails