keskiviikko 16. kesäkuuta 2010

Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian Challenge #15...summertime!



Hello everyone! It´s wednesday already and we have a new Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian Challenge for you. This week we are setting an easy theme for you...and the theme is summertime. This is also a joint challenge again so all the KD challenges have the same theme.

I tought I´d go for something action filled and started thinking of activities one might do on their summer holiday. Fishing popped right into my might and I think this KD image is just the cutest, the girl looks so proud and happy of her big catch LOL. I did the colouring with Promarkers and did that spotted background thing again I have seen somewhere on blogland (should really find a tutorial for it as I might be doing it all wrong). The papers are from MME and Papermania. I went for a simple layout again with lots of layers and I think it works quite well.

So now it´s your turn to think of summertime and start crafting something with you KD images. Karen sure has been busy drawing those cute summer themed images for us so go check her new store for the latest pics. Have fun Crafting!

3 kommenttia:

  1. I love this sweet image, Tanja:O) Fab colouring too. And yes, fishing and summertime goes hand in hand for lots of people. Pretty design.
    Have a lovely afternoon.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tää on kyl huippuhauska, saalis on melkein isompi ku itse kalastaja. Ihanat värit! :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hi Tanja.
    I just looooove your card. You always makes the most wonderful cards. Your coloring make the images come alive. You are so talented.
    Scrap hugs
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails