maanantai 26. heinäkuuta 2010

Stamp with Fun #69 DT card



Hello and happy monday again! It´s time to Stamp with Fun and this week we´d like to see something made for boys or men.

...and here in my card is a hansom little dude sitting on a tree stump, both stamps are from Whiff of Joy. I have coloured my image with Promarkers and chose some lovely dp´s from DCWV´s Linen Closet paper pad. The corners of the background paper are done with a Stempelglede stamp. I also have added a bit of rustic feel by distressing the edges of my papers with ink and by wrapping a piece of linen string around my card. I made my card following the sketch at Friday Sketchers so I´ll be entering this creation there.

Have fun crafting!

1 kommentti:

  1. So gorgeous boy card Tanjaak,I love the image and the wonderful papers.I love all your cads ;-)
    big hugs tina46

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails