keskiviikko 28. heinäkuuta 2010

Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian Challenge #21 DT card



Hi there! It´s time set our last Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian Challenge and this is also a joint challenge hosted by our American stamping sisters across the pond at Karen's Doodles United States. The name of the challange is WHITE ON WHITE. Pretty simple, only colours on the image are allowed and the bagkground should be white.

I chose We Love You Dad as my image and coloured it with Promarkers and distressed the edges with Tea dye distress ink. I ran some white cardstock through my Cuttlebug machine to make the background and just added a piece of lace, flowers and three pearls to make my card. I was actually a bit bad and used a hint of distres ink on the paper edges so my card isn´t really all white.

Have fun crafting with your KD images...and if you were worried about me saying this is the last challenge, no worries, there are just a few changes to come. See you later!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Tosi kaunis kortti!! Ihana kuva!! =)

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is gorgeous, Tanja:O) Love this challenge, and you did a great job.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails