maanantai 9. elokuuta 2010

Karen´s Doodles Challenge #23 DT card



Hello and happy monday! I had a day of multiple posts planned but the weather came in the way...last night I was scheduling my posts for today when all of a sudden a terrible thunderstorm broke loose. All it took was one lightning strike and we were without electricity, I couldn´t really do much but go to bed as it was clear that it would take a while before we had power again. So there went my scheduled posts and plans right down the drain...but no I´m not complaining, as now we do have power again and I know many households still are without electricity.

Ok let´s get on to business. This week at Karen´s Doodles Challenge Zoe gave as a task to use some spesific colours she calls Summer Zest and those colours are Yellow, Orange, Lime Green and a Splash of Blue.

Those aren´t really the colours I would automaticly pic if I had the change as I tend to use more muted tones, so I guess this really is a perfect CHALLENGE for me. I chose Tango as my image and did the coluring with Promarkers. The papers are from Basic Grey. The layout in this card is really simple as in all my KD cards lately.

Have fun crafting!

4 kommenttia:

  1. Upea kortti, värit on aika haastavat!
    Kyllä oli juu ilma, huh huh, meiltä on mökiltä vielä sähköt pois, sanottiin että pari päivää menee, kiva pakastimet täynnä marjoja...
    arvaa mitä teen lähipäivät,-))m

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is really pretty!!! I love your colouring...wow!!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    VastaaPoista
  3. Tanja, beautiful card, wonderful coloring and shading on the image. Love the nice clean lines of the card, it is perfect for that image.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hiya Tanja
    this is beautiful, gorgeous colourwork
    Joeyx

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails