maanantai 9. elokuuta 2010

Stamp with Fun #71 DT card and some great news



This is my second post for today and in the first one I told that we had the worst weather last night and no power at all. With this post I´ll be starting this week with some of best news ever... Katharina from Whiff of Joy has asked me to be a part of her design team and of course I said yes. I´m so excited!

I just had to tell that to you first, but I guess it´s time now to get to this weeks Stamp with Fun challenge which was a colour challenge also, we had to make a card using lilac and blue.

It was really fitting that I had used a Whiff of Joy image in my card, it made it perfect to announce my new DT post with this card even though the card really is something I made for Stamp with Fun challenge.

So my card is a really simple 10x10cm minicard featuring the cute dove from Whiff of Joy´s wedding and baby collection. You´ll be seeing more of these minicards as I have kind of fallen in love with making them. The dp´s are from Basic Grey and the flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I´ll leave you now and let you start crafting. Have fun!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hienoa, onnea ja upea kortti;-))m

    VastaaPoista
  2. Stunning card. That Dove is adorable!
    Welcome to the team, your work is gorgeous and I am so excited that you are now back as a permanent member!

    hugs,
    Jorunn

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails