sunnuntai 22. elokuuta 2010

Whiff of Joy DT...door hanger


Hello everyone! It´s been a bit quiet here on my blog but I have been colouring some new WoJ images that are going to be released on September 1st!!!! We wont keep you in suspence much longer, just a few days and we DT members will start to tease you guys with sneak peaks LOL.

In the mean time here´s a project featuring one of the cute gnomes drawn by Norma Fickel. This one is called Uru and bird. I was really careful not to ink any of the birdsnest and the mistletoe hanging from the gnomes hat as I wanted to leave out every reminder of Christmas. I love Christmas but in this case wanted to make something more versatile and also to show you that you can easily alter images to fit your mood. There´s no need to hide Christmas images during summertime... all though I have to admit that an image of santa might be a bit hard to alter into something else than a santa but you get my point don´t you?

So here´s my project for the WoJ challenge where the challenge was to make a door hanger. I have coloured my image with Promarkers and used some Papermania and DCWV papers...and of course some cardstock to make my hanger. Lots of flowers embellish my creation and the sentiment is from the June stamp kit.

So that was it for now, have to dash of to some other commitments LOL.

1 kommentti:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails