maanantai 8. marraskuuta 2010

Stamp with Fun #84 DT card



Here we are again! Now it's time for me to tell you about our challenge at Stamp with Fun. We have a great sketch to play with this week.

You may have noticfed that I use my WoJ goodies on my Dt cards for Stamp with Fun...there's really no other reason for it than that I just love using them LOL. So the image is one of the newly released EB angels and I have coloured it with Promarkers. I have also used three different WoJ dies on this card. The snowflakes I cut out of brown dp and covered with distress crackle paint and the swirl is cut from white cardstock and then added a hint of ink to the edges. The last (but not least) is the City Girl shape die.
...and the sentiment and dp's are also from WoJ of course.

I think that was it for now. Have fun stamping you guys!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails