maanantai 15. marraskuuta 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge #37 DT project...make a gift box


Hello, hello...and sorry for being so late with my posts today! I've been having some computer problems, but anyway all that is resolved now. Let's get quickly to business...this week the challenge at Karen's Doodles  is to make a gift box.

I sure did go where the fence is the lowest and just decorated one, but I quess that is just alright. I also took a bit of a break from all things related to christmas and used A pressent for mom as my image, did the colouring with promarkers and applied some UTEE to make cracked glass effect on it. The border around the image is done with a MS corner punch and the paper is from MME. All that was left to do was to add lots of flowers...and voila my box was ready.

Now it's your turn to start carfting with your KD images.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Tanja this is so precious I love the vintage aged feel it has to it. Joey.xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love the sweet colours, so adorable with this image and the pretty flowers. I looks like that English design with rabbit...can't come up with the name right now :)

    Liefs, Renata KD NL

    VastaaPoista
  3. Tanja, this is so beautiful, the distressing makes it look like a family heirloom. What wonderful coloring and fabulous flowers. Great job.

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails