maanantai 15. marraskuuta 2010

Stamp with Fun #85 DT card



Hi...it's me again LOL! It's now time to tell you about our new Stamp with Fun challenge. The theme this week is Square...so square cards and somewhat square elements it is.

I used in my card propably my all time favourite WoJ stamp, this cutie is called Mother and child. Yesterday was fathers day here in Finland so this kind of fits that mood also, too bad that there isn't a stamp called Father and child. I think that would also be a great hit, at least in my heart. As you can see I have again stamped my image onto kraft cardstock, the colouring is done with Promarkers. I went for something really simple (layoutwise I mean) with this card and as embellishments I chose some cute girlie flowers again.

Ok, now I'm off to see what my darling daughter is upto, I hope nothing bad LOL.

Have fun stamping!

2 kommenttia:

  1. FAbulous - your image looks stunning stamped onto Kraft card - must remembet this!! juliexx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Stunning card!Beautifully coloured image and gorgeous paper's :)
    hugs amanda xx

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails