lauantai 8. tammikuuta 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #25



Hey you! I just bought my first Kenny K images to try out something new and instantly fell in love with these girlies (and they are finally something my husband also likes, especially the Krash Kittenz). This image is called Vikki Lee Vicious and it's from the Gothik Angelz line.

I also thought I should enter the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge...I can only wish to be lucky enough to win some more of these gorgeous images. The theme there was hearts and I have two of them in my card. The glittery paper is from MME and the sentiment is from WoJ.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! 

2 kommenttia:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails