maanantai 3. tammikuuta 2011

Stamp with Fun #92 DT card



Hi all! Now it's time to Stamp with Fun. We'll start this new year with a great sketch.

I chose cute little nurse Willow as my image as I had not inked her up in a while and as I remembered how much I used toenjoy colouring this image. This image sure is a pleasure to colour. I used a limited amount of embellishments and only added a strip of flags to the upper right hand corner. I have stamped the flags with a Stempelglede grunge flower stamp and added some white with a gel pen. The image, flag die and sentiment are all from Whiff of Joy.

Have fun stamping you all!

1 kommentti:

  1. What a beautiful card Tanja,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails