maanantai 28. helmikuuta 2011

Stamp with Fun #100 DT card



Hello and what a great day it is! The sun is shining and the weather is just perfect for some fun in the snow...but I had something more sunny in my mind when I made this card. It's time to Stamp with Fun again and we have a great sketch for you to follow.

So isn't Nora cute in her spring dress and those birds look like they are full of joy...I sure did have fun colouring this image from WoJ's February release. The papers, button twine and swirl are also from WoJ.

Ok now, go on and have fun stamping!

1 kommentti:

  1. Can you send us some sun. Here it is raining and we have mist here. Good weather to stay inside and made some cards.

    You're card is beautiful with the springcolours. I love it.

    have a nice day.

    XX Mieke

    http://hethobbyhoekje-vanmieke.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails