maanantai 14. helmikuuta 2011

Stamp with Fun #98 DT card



Hello everyone...boy did that last week flow by so fast! well anyway it's time to set again another Stamp with Fun challenge and again we have a great sketch for you to follow.

I decided to do someything different for a change and chose an image my husband liked...I guess you can see why LOL...so here is Carmen Electrafying from KennyK. He was a bit silly afterwards and said was I really sure that this card would be ok to be shown on my blog as the image was a bit...well he's a man and men think what they think. I just thought that the image was gorgeous as it is something different from all the girlie cute images I usually use and I just love KennyK for drawing something unique and different (here's the man factor again LOL).

I did the colouring with Promarkers and used whatever leftover dp scraps I had on my table. I went over all the edges with white distress crackle paint and added a hint of distress ink for the worn down look. The amazing sentiment is from WoJ and I have attached it with clasp from Tim Holtz.

Have fun stamping and thanks for looking!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Oh, la la :) that's pretty sassy and cool!! wow :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow, I love this card! I like the stamps from KennyK. and it's great how you used it on your card! Sometimes it's fun to make a more rough card like this, fantastic!!
    Please take a look at my card today, the challenge was to use only grey colours...
    Curious what you think of it ;p
    grtz.Colien

    VastaaPoista
  3. Vautsi! Tästä kyllä saaja tykkää ja varmasti moni muukin miespuolinen :o)

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails