maanantai 21. helmikuuta 2011

Stamp with Fun #99 DT card



Hello and good morning! The sun is shining so brightly today...if only it wouldn't be so cold outside. Well anyway it's now time to Stamp with Fun again. This week we have a recipe to follow and it goes as follows...3 papers, 3 flowers and one ribbon.

So here is my card. I have a cute Kneeling Willow as my image from WoJ's spring release from 2009. I have coloured my image with Promarkers and the papers are a mixture of scraps I had on my crafting table (DCWV and Papwermania). My card is so simple I kind of think it needs something more...but I couldn't decide what I wanted to add so here it is simple as the recipe stated.

Have fun stamping and thanks for looking!

1 kommentti:

  1. So beautiful card Tanja,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails