torstai 24. helmikuuta 2011

Whiff of Joy DT...Happy Birthday gnome



Hello, hello! Sorry for being so quiet here on my blog but I've been too busy in real life with work and other stuff. Today I'm home...had the day off and my daughter has a high fever so w had to saty in all day...which ment I had some time to do some crafting. This cute little fellow is a part of Whiff of Joy's new March release. Norma Fickel has drawn several gorgeous images for all of us to marvel and get creative with.

I guess if you wish to see most of the stamps already you should check out Katharina's blog as she has been busy crafting and showing previews of the new release.

There's also a great challenge at the WoJ challenge blog...the theme there is paper piecing. I wanted to try some paper piecing myself when I saw all the stunning cards there. I have cut the hat and trousers from that striped background dp and coloured he rest of the image with Promarkers. The papers are from MME. The WoJ shop has also some gorgeous button twine for sale and I have used a piece of it on this card, left it hanging quite loosely and added a charm to the end.

Thanks for looking!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails