maanantai 4. huhtikuuta 2011

Stamp with Fun #105 DT card



Hello everyone! It's time to Stamp with Fun and this week the theme is Easter.

I made my card using WoJ's cute Mother and child by Norma Fickel and my card is simple and more versatile than just an easter card as I didn't put on a sentiment that says easter. The gorgeous border is done with a new WoJ border die... you should go check out all the gorgeous new stuff there is available again from the WoJ store. This months stamps are released as digis so you don't even have to wait to get started with your new stamps YAY!

I haven't been able to do much crafting lately due to our move and with all the packing and unpacking...I was actually at work during our real move in day and wasn't able to check what my husband and his friend were up to...this resulted in the fact that I still don't know where most of my stuff is. I had actually moved most of my carfting goodies prior to the move in day and even unpacked them, but our little movers were clever...NOT...enough to put all the other boxes in front of my desk so that I can't get to my crafting table now without clearing all that other stuff out first...and it's such a tidious work I've been puttting it off as long as I can. But I guess there will be light at the end of the tunnel soon and there will be more stuff for you guys to see here at my blog.

Untill then...now go stamp something with fun!

1 kommentti:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails