tiistai 24. toukokuuta 2011

Stamp with Fun #112 DT card



Ooops! I did it again.
It's already tuesday and still I was without my SWF post...but hey here it is quick and sweet LOL.

So this weeks challenge is to follow a great sketch again. I had so much fun making this card and I guess no one would even know if I did not tell you it here straight away that the papers are again from my scrap drawer... and some of them are even xmas papers.

I also think I found my new favourite among EB stamps...this cutie is from Whiff of Joy's new stamp kit. All the kits have shipped out but don't worry if you did not preorder the kit as all the images will be released separately on the 1st of June. I did my colouring with Promarkers and added a sentiment, button twine and pearl brads to the mix. All my embellishments were from the WoJ store.

Thanks for looking and have a great day you all!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails