maanantai 30. toukokuuta 2011

Stamp with Fun #113 DT card



Hello and good morning! Here I am today...and guess what, this post is up the right day LOL...with my card for Stamp with Fun. This week we have a lovely theme for you. The theme is In the Garden. So I guess there will be a lot of flowery images and embellishments this week.

I did my card with WoJ's cute I am Sorry Gnome by Norma Fickel. I have coloured my image with Promarkers as always and have finally dug into my Webster's Pages paper pad. I just love that background dp. The tag die, border die and sentiment are all also from the WoJ store together with the image. That old piece of lace is from my stash and it really is a vintage element as it is really old...believe me when I say so.

Now go on and have fun stamping and making your own garden projects!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails