perjantai 29. tammikuuta 2010

Stamp Something DT card...Delightfully Delicious



Happy friday people! It´s time to set again another Stamp Something challenge. This weeks theme is "Delightfully Delicious" (use any food type images, accessories, paper, etc.) on your creation. Our sponsor is Digital Delights and I used their cute Ridley the raccoon with his enormous cupcake as my image. I went for a simple clean layout and style this time after my last complicated card. I coloured the image with Promarkers and managed not to use any distressing this time LOL.



Even though I was aiming for a simple card I just couldn´t resist making it into something more than just a card. So I hid a small booklet for recipes and sorts under the image part of the card. I used plain photocopier paper as my pages and added a linen string and a button to hold the booklet closed.




Here is the booklet opened up (don´t mind my fingers in the picture). Ok I guess that was it, simple being todays word. Let´s get those creative juices flowing and start making those yummy food themed creations.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Ihania kaikki korttisi -olen tässä tovin viivähtänyt ja selannut ja ihaillut ja tutkistellut--:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihania kortteja sinulla...löysin yllättäen tänne. Terkut lähikunnasta Kangasalta.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh absolutely ADORABLE!! I love it!! The coloring and the fun layout!! What a clever idea!! Great job with this challenge!! HUGS

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails