keskiviikko 23. kesäkuuta 2010

Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian Challenge #16





Happy wednesday! It´s time for another Karen´s Doodles Scnadinavian Challenge. This weeks theme is stitches so get your sewing machines or pens (if you decide to fake it) ready.

I have Movie girl (one of Karen´s older images) as my image and did the colouring with Promarkers. The layout is really simple and the twist is in the sentiment part that slides out. The background paper is from Basic Grey and I opted to go with some fake stitches again as my sewing machine still doesn´t like me sewing paper.

Have fun crafting!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Just love this card, Tanja:O) Cute image, and your colouring is fab. Love the simple, pretty design, beautiful papers.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is just so beautiful. I always loooove all your creations.
    Wonderful idea with the sentiment part that slides out. You are always a great inspiration.
    Have a fab. day.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails