perjantai 25. kesäkuuta 2010

Stamp Something DT card...something vintage


Hello and happy friday! It´s time for yet another Stamp Something challenge...this is my last SS challenge as a dt member, I have enjoyed being a part of the dt and I know the new dt ladies will also enjoy their new "job" as much as I have.

So let´s get back to this weeks challenge. Simon Says is sponsoring the challenge and the prize is fabulous as always. Our theme is vintage and flowers, I sure am looking forward to seing your gorgeous creations as I´m going through them as a dt member for the last time.

For my card I chose to use this gorgeous litle doctor boy designed by Elisabeth Bell (for WoJ). I did the colouring with Promarkers and used some Papermani and K&Company papers to make the card. A little tag and flowers with pearls around them finish off my creation.

Have fun crafting!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails